• Record a video no longer than 20 minutes of you delivering your presentation.
• It should start with a brief self-introduction.
• You can use any recording tool of your choice such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Zoom, Vimeo, Photo Booth (built-in Mac software), Camera (built-in Windows software), and your mobile devices.
• Videos can be in any common format including MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, FLV, etc.
• If you wish to create two files (1 video presentation of you speaking, 1 file with the slides), you may upload two separate files.
o Microsoft PowerPoint (camera & slides): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/record-a-presentation-2570dff5-f81c-40bc-b404-e04e95ffab33
o Zoom (camera & slides): https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362473-Enabling-and-starting-local-recordings
o Vimeo (camera & slides): https://help.vimeo.com/hc/en-us/articles/13525108621713--About-the-Record-desktop-app
· Download the Whova mobile app for easier access on your mobile devices: https://whova.com/portal/heici_202206
· You can access your personal profile via the link sent in Instruction email Part 2. Please reach out to email@example.com if are missing the link as each link is personalized to your page. You may update the form as many times as needed until the event start date, August 12th, 2023.
· Access your speaker session via the link sent to you in the Instruction email Part2 to edit and add your session information.
· Click Add Video under Recorded Video, and choose Add a video link (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo).
· Enter your recorded video URL and click Save once everything is done.
· You can also upload any supporting document including slides and handouts by clicking on Add Document under Documents.